Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Writing a Book *LaDonna*

It's not as easy as people make it seem. It takes time and patience. Alot of time. It is a good experience, though. When I first started writing my book I had a completly different mind frame then what I have now. "It will b easy and fun. I'm going to be done in no time." I thought to myself. Now things are diferent. I can't seem to find the right words to type. Everyone keeps botheering me. The words always seem to come to me when I have chores. LOL!!! But that is when I am really motivated. When I want to do it, nothing comes, but when I have other things to do everything just pops into my head like a firecracker! I always take advantage though. I hate that I'm not this brilliant writer. It would be so much easier if I knew what I was doing. My mother is so nosy, she wants to know what my story is about, but I don't want her to tell anybody. Why is it that when I am really in the zone, people always want to talk to me then a good t.v. show comes on. UGH!!! That isnt fair. Writing a book isn't bad but it isn't easy. I take my serious. My story is kind of jacked up, but its coming together slowly, but surely. The hardest part about writin a book, to me is the title. I have been thinking about it since I first started my book, maybe a little before. All in all, things are going smooth.

1 comment:

  1. LaDonna--
    You're right--it's not easy. Hopefully though, it will be worth the reward--and I don't mean the grade you get in the course.

    Mysti

    ReplyDelete