Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ten thing by ( A Nicole Welch)

Ten Things that please Nicole
1.Shooting Pool
2.Watching CSI
3.Kids Cleaning on their own
4.Bubble baths
5. Driving on open Roads
6. My Youngest son getting a good report
7. Margaritas
8. Ronald Ray my guy
9. Thoughts of my Grammy
10. Having my hobbies of my own
Shooting pool can be something that I could loose myself in or catch myself beginning to loose. So then I take a sip of a long beach; it’s a mix drink similar to a long island but it’s a fruity drink with different liqours , next a puff on a cigrette , getting in my stance ;eyeing my balls talking shit “ Who else thinks their going to get a chance to hit “. Not here this is my house and you cant come in.Most Of the time when I play with Ray I don’t win. Honestly he is the only man I have never been able to win. I don’t know if that other men are captvated by my skills, my appereance , or just too drunk to play pool with me. That’s funny I made my self laugh only because most people try to keep up with my Irish and indian blood line. But as my Grammy would use to say “one day child – you’ll see no one can keep up with a red neck, hotheaded, alcholic”. Well I am not an alcholic, but I am a red neck not in prejudice text but the fact that my pigment tone is red. And yes I can be a hothead. Goodday my hand hurts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment