Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ten Pleasures - Char'De

10 things that please me...

Music
Movies
Sleeping
Shopping
Vanilla Ice Cream
Playing with my daughter
Chocolate candy
Hot Baths
Being with my friends
My favorite tv shows

The main thing that pleases me is music. I could listen to music all day. Music is soothing and calming depending on what type of music you listen to. I like to listen to R & B, Rap, and Hip-Hop music. I listen to music alot when I have alot on my mind. It just makes all of the worries and problems go away.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to how you feel towards music. good writing.
    -LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about music as well. Whenever im just chilin or playin a game I always have music playing. Music calms me down but it also pumps me up. I guess it matters what Im listening to. (Jeremy Stewart)

    ReplyDelete