Friday, June 12, 2009

Ten things i love(Arielle)


  1. Dancing

  2. Surfing The Web

  3. Playing My PS2

  4. Cooking/Baking

  5. Reading

  6. Writing Poems

  7. Texting

  8. Working

  9. Sleeping

  10. Chilling With Friends

Dancing is a passion that I was born with. My mother told me when I was learning how to walk I was dancing, every time I heard music I would dance. Dancing is the one way i can express myself without someone having to read it. When I am dancing I can free my self from everything that hurts, gets on my nerves & people that i would like to hurt. Dancing is an art form, a great way to get ride of stress. It sets my mind free to go to a place where no bad feelings are, just like when you read a book you can picture whats going on without really seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment