Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One of my earliest memories (Shelonda)

One of the earliest memories that I have is being in either the second or third grade at school. I had two best friends at the time. One was named Tamika and the other Tonya. We had all been best friends since kindergarten at St. Anthony’s. Well on this particular day something had happen and Tonya and Tamika were mad at each other and I was stuck in the middle. I remember having each one of them on either side of me holding my arms and pulling on me because they both wanted me to be their friend and not the other. I was being yanked from left to right continuously until I decided to let Tamika win because almost everyone in our class had sided with Tonya and I felt like Tamika needed friends too.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. That's nice of you. I wonder if you were able to mend their friendship in the end.

    Phong

    ReplyDelete