Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ten things that pleases me (Julia)

1. Listening to my ipod nano before I fall asleep.
2. Drawing and loving the finish work.
3. Eating at a buffet with no lines.
4. Being with my group of close friends just hanging, talking, laughing, and giving advice about boys.
5. My mother saying she’s proud of me which is rare.
6. Shopping !
7. Eating late at night-like midnight-you know when you crave for snacks the most.
8. Being in love <3
9. Earning money.
10. Accomplishing a goal.

To be honest it’s really hard for me to choose just one because I like all of these but I’ll do my best. Drawing or even art can be one’s enemy. I met many people who hates drawing because they think they can’t, don’t know how, or just know how to draw stick figures. I want to tell them that’s okay and that drawing has no limit. It’s like you are creating your own world and you make the rules. An art also does not have to be magnificent to be called an art. You can also convey all of your emotions with just your hands. I love the feeling of seeing my finish work because to be honest I rarely do. I personally like to sketch and they are mostly things you see in real life. My favorite thing to draw is something with lots of details. When I start I’ll know it will take forever because of the perfectionist in me. When I’m halfway done, I usually doubt myself but I try to get it done anyways. When I do finish an artwork, I feel proud of myself, like it’s something that can become famous which really is not. So rather if it is painting, sketching, or just doodling, everyone should try and see what they can create. You never know you can be the next Picasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment