Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Process of my writting by (Albertha N. Welch)

I need a quite place where my thoughts can run off the trails of my brain on the highway of my tongue. Give me my chair next to the lampstanding on my coffee in table. Give me great lighting. Give me peace and quite from the children's play.Give me a nice frozen margarita and a cigarette. Run the kids out of the house. "Go play in the backyard or you can go ride your bike" is all you'll here me say. Sitting in my chair looking for something in the room that will jog my words to come out. I also unplug the telephone, radio,and turn off the cell phone.
I try to find something that is meaningful and has something to be told.First i think of what is this writting suppose to say, then how much do i want to say about the subject? How deep am i willing to go to get the bigger picture across to my reader? I have always said people dont go through things for nothing and maybe my open spirit will help someone else through. Next i have to try to proof read because of my writting some times get jumbled up with my words. And finally if i get stuck then i just walk away and do something else until it comes back to mind. Thats usally my sign of needing a break.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY LIKE YOUR PROCESS...I WISH I COULD JUST BLOCK EVERYTHING OUT SO THAT I CAN STUDY OR GET MY WORK DONE.

    ReplyDelete