Monday, July 6, 2009

The Beginning....(JaLisa)

As a twenty-one years old young woman, i feel that trust is a fragile word. trust is so overlooked in relationships. More and more young couples forget to build that in the relationship before they decide to get married or have a child together. Trust is a word that makes me nervous when spoken in a relationship. My views on the importance of trust, being that is is the main ingredient to a healthy relationship, you cannot do without it.

Before doing workshop, this wasnt my beginning of my book. i had a definition which i thought would have been different but by having that at the beginning, it just wasnt strong enough. so i changed up so things by putting my second paragraph as my first and making that definition its own page with a picture on it. i really had a hard time starting this book off, thats why it took me so long to finish it. but when i actually started to write the book, it begin to flow. i hope that i dont hurt anyone feelings when they read this but sometimes the truth hurts. the truth has to be said for anything to change, tho. i hope this is a strong enough begin to catch the readers attention and make them want to read more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment