Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 thing that i am pround of *Eileen*

10 things that i am pround of ( Eileen )

1. Going to college
2. my parents
3. going to work
4. saving money ( hard thing to do)
5. staying out of trouble
6. being a hair styles
7. I can cook and bake (all kinds)
8. my career
9. putting nice pictuers together
10.Graduaing from high school

The one thing i want to do is make my parents happy staying out of trouble,doing what i have to finish college and get my 2nd career done and having my own shop open one day.

Saving money is the hard thing to do. i love to spend money but i can use it all. i am trying my best to save up so i can get my car. when i see cash i well end up using it all .

Being a hair styles make me feel like a better person, i always love to make other people feel good about there self making them looking good from the hair, to there eye to the nail you have to do some thing for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment