Monday, July 6, 2009

The Begining and The End (Mandy)

I struggled with the ending of my book because I ran out of time. I intend on revising....so stay tuned to Chapter Five...

There are many pathways through life's journey. Unfortunately, some of us get off course and take the wrong paths. This is a story about many wrong decisions and how they can take you way off course and how the power of forgiveness and prayer can restore you and get you back on course. As I tell you this story, I hope to gain your attention, not of judgement or critism, but of love, compassion, and forgiveness. There since, have been lots of tears cried, many lessons learned, and a whole new life gained.


Here I am, it's been eight years since my life has changed and one year since my divorce. I am still living for the Lord and so thankful that I am. Who knows where I would be today if it hadn't been for the Lord bringing me out and setting me on that straight path. I can't say that I haven't had struggles because I have fought many battles, but at least this time I am on the winning side. Although there are many things in my past that I cannot change, I have made peace with the Lord and He has allowed me to move on. As for the others involved, I have sincerely asked for forgiveness and will always continue to pray for them and hope somehow that they will find it in their hearts to forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment