Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Eyes(Albertha Welch)

Stand ing in this dimly lit building i can almost hear the fear of all the children who have pass through the small beige hall way that reminds me of an asylum.

This is the first into to the book i dont know why i picked this as a beginning mabe it was a grey day for me because honestly i had to dig deep into my pass just bring back those memories most people try to forget there heart aches and pain but i am okay with mine for the fact it gives me something to smile about when i think about my beginning and where i stand now. My days may have started off glummy and grey but they are full of sunshine now and i smile.

My ending is I strive everyday to be a better person within my own right. I now have two boys of my own that i love and cherish with each day. I am learning how to cope with my own loniess but i remind myself to stay with God and i shall be lonely. That in its self speaks volume about where i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment