Sunday, June 14, 2009

what pleasures me * Eileen *

1. My Family
2. hanging out with my boyfriend
3. cooking and baking
4. working out
5. Accomplishing my Golds
6. cutting hair and nail
7. shopping
8. my eduction
9. putting pictures together
10. saving money

I really don't know with one, Because i love to do most of it. My eduction always come first because everyday you always learn something new. When you know more things you can tell someone that don't know like they always say it not to late to learn anything its okay to be young or old ever you can learn no matter what you do in life. To get where you want in life you just have to do your best for yourself and to have a good carrier to push yourself really head and go for it and don't let no one put you down always tell yourself that you can and you will and also believe in yourself. their are times when others are hating on you because you have a good job in your hands and they don't, but what can you say you went to school and did your thing.Making your parents happy and telling them thank you for being their for you always believe in you . They always say your Family is always their for you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment